Tuesday, September 05, 2006

2587

2587. God has reminded me to be patient with the kids (during homeschooling) when my patience has been tried this week.

2586. O.R.E.O.S.

2585. Jonathan knows rhyming words. He gets it. Lainee so did not get that concept at his age. It makes me happy to see him being good at his own things and developing his mind.

2584. We got to share one of our cucumbers with one of the neighbor boys who asked if he could have one (citing that it was a healthy part of a balanced diet.) I let him pick the cucumber himself. I seriously think this was a big deal to him.

2583. Lainee is little miss problem solver. I was trying to collect some rain water, so I left a bucket out on the lawn during a storm tonight. Lainee suggested I hold the bucket under the "gutter" (AKA the downspout.) I had me a full bucket in about 2 minutes.

2582. We got to go to a double baby shower at church tonight.

2581. I took the girls with me, and Bethany was a peach. She mostly entertained herself instead of hanging all over me and whining (not that she has been doing much of that lately. aHEM!)

2580. I got another letter from my pen pal.

2579. The kids found Mrs. Q walking up the sidewalk just as we were getting ready to go down and visit her today. We all got to walk around the block with her.

2578. The experiment that we did today for homeschooling, (this would be the one that I could barely tear Lainee away from the blocks to go do:) Well, after it was over, Lainee happily announced, "Mom, I didn't know that was going to be FUN." Uh huh.

2577. Reading in Hebrews. I like Hebrews.

No comments: