Wednesday, September 06, 2006

2602

2602. Laying on the floor with Lainee's head resting on me during some of our school time yesterday.

2601. The tomato salad tonight was SO GOOD!

2600. At the end of the day, I realized that I hadn't finished the laundry. So I folded the clothes in the dryer. Then, when I opened the washer to get the next load out, I saw that it was EMPTY! All I could think was, "YAY!"

2599. The kids all ate a good dinner tonight.

2598. Took the kids to a pet store today to see if the clerk could give me some tips for the tadpoles. They couldn't. But, we sure did have fun looking at all the animals.

2597. Lunch at the Chic-fil-a.

2596. And during that lunch, my kids couldn't have been any better behaved. Go, God!

2595. A package from mi madre with all manner of kid-pleasing items.

2594. The neighbor girl came to church again tonight and talks as if she is going to keep coming when AWANA starts next week.

2593. Jonathan fell asleep on the floor yesterday right in front of Lainee's desk during one of her lessons. It was cute.

2592. And it made for some laughter between Lainee and me, which was much needed at the time.

2591. I am not the sort of person who laughs often. Tonight, I laughed so hard I almost couldn't breathe. I was crying. It felt so good.

2590. Jesus is faithful as a son (as opposed to a servant) over God's house. (Hebrews 3:5-6)

2589. Raw cookie dough.

2588. Being my kids' teacher means that I get to learn new stuff too.

No comments: