Friday, September 08, 2006

2615

2615. Getting to see a movie - all by myself. There were only two other people in the theater.

2614. It was a late movie, so I didn't think I'd be able to update the blessings when I got home. But I got to the movie early enough that I was able to sit and list them before it even started.

2613. Cherry Coke.

2612. Linda called and we chatted for an hour today.

2611. Great time in Scripture with Lainee (and a little with Jonathan too.) Go provided the time and the opportunity just when I was realizing that I needed to be more purposeful about that. And Lainee had fun with it too!

2610. Another day of being alive.

2609. Beth Moore.

2608. The woman I asked to mentor/disciple me told me today that she would do it. Yahoo!

2607. Custard donuts at the Bible study this morning.

2606. Deana is doing Bible study with us. I like me some Deana.

2605. Dana brought her son, adopted from Guatemala, to meet us all at the study this morning. I teared up when I saw him. Praise God. Praise GOD!

2604. Lainee did a great job with 2 worksheets while I was in Bible study.

2603. Leftovers.

No comments: