Friday, September 08, 2006

2626

2626. God worked out all the details for Linda's son to take a gym class at the YMCA. He even made it exactly the kind of class that Linda was looking for.

2625. Frog heaven at the arboretum this evening. Lainee spotted two on the sidewalk as we passed by. (It was getting dark, so things were hard to see.) One of them was BIG! A little girl caught one (of four) out of the pond as we were looking at them. Lainee got a really good look at it and laughed, and laughed. We also spotted three toads on the sidewalk. So fun.

2624. And I remembered to give credit to God (verbally, to Lainee) for the blessing of letting us see some of the animals He made.

2623. We don't have a yucky spider infestation like two of our neighbors across the street.

2622. Everyone ate at dinner time tonight.

2621. We went to the fire station today and had a blast. We got a tour and the kids left with red, plastic fire helmets. Jonathan L.O.V.E.D. watching the fire chief dress up in the boots, mask, tank, hat, etc. He played "fire chief" all day long.

2620. And the kids, who were explaining everything they learned to Paul at dinner tonight, couldn't WAIT to do a drill of our escape plan.

2619. The trip to the fire station had us off schedule for Lainee's schooling, but we seemed to get through all of it pretty quickly.

2618. I found a pair of black knit pants that fit oh-so nicely.

2617. Found a SERIOUS clearance deal tonight that I will likely be using as one of Paul's Christmas gifts.

2616. AND I remembered to point out to Lainee, who was with me at the time, how God had blessed us with finding that thing at such a good price. (And just to be clear - when I say "I remembered" it's really that God reminded me. Because, on my own, it's not something I'd think to say.)

No comments: