Saturday, September 09, 2006

2642

2642. A birthday party with the kids.

2641. Seeing Zach get excited about the gift I picked out for him.

2640. Chatting with ladies at the party that I'd just met, and enjoying it.

2639. Ami's sister-in-law, Deanne, who is always fun to talk to at those parties.

2638. Seeing my son's mouth after he ate a cupcake topped with black frosting.

2637. The bonfire/hot dog roast/s'mores fest at the house of a couple from church.

2636. Talking with April about all the things we have in common that we struggle with.

2635. And how that conversation made it so much easier for me to see how God is working in my life to bring change to many of those things.

2634. And talking to Cheri for a while too.

2633. Paul had Bethany duty almost all night. She's in a very clingy stage, and it can try the patience. But he managed her, and I just got to talk with people.

2632. Eating s'mores. Without the marshmallow. Or the graham crackers.

2631. Getting my homeschooling bearings over these last two weeks.

2630. I don't have leukemia.

2629. And neither does anyone in my family.

2628. My husband cut up all the cucumbers and tomatoes for the cucumber and tomato salad that we took to the bonfire.

2627. God provided tadpoles for us, completely out of the blue, at the time we were going to be studying plant and animal development.

No comments: