Sunday, September 10, 2006

2657

2657. I don't have to agree with everything another Christian presents to me in a teaching situation.

2656. I can still be doing what is right in the eyes of God even if some other Christians don't approve, understand, or support me.

2655. We just got a bunch of visuals handed down to us from another homeschooler.

2654. God enables me, somehow, to not jump out of my skin and S.C.R.E.A.M. when I have a young child pulling at my legs and screaming.

2653. Eating dinner with Joel and Andrea. Then Melissa showed up.

2652. Andrea sang a beautiful song this evening at church. Her singing seems to bless me every time.

2651. Hearing my kids trying to sing the song that Paul has been practicing all week for his special music at church.

2650. Casting anxieties on God.

2649. Our church just sent a missions team to help rebuild two homes for Katrina victims.

2648. Taking my name off the mailing lists of all the catalogs I have been receiving.

2647. The iron fell on the kitchen floor twice last week. It still works.

2646. A nap.

2645. My kids' Sunday school teachers weren't late this morning, so I wasn't either.

2644. Last night Jonathan kept telling everyone that he was the coach. When I asked him what he was coaching, he named the local high school. So I asked him what sport it was, and he said something like "running children."

2643. Lainee asked me to take a different route home from church today so she could show me something. It ended up being a pink toilet sitting in someone's yard. She thought it was hilarious.

No comments: