Monday, September 11, 2006

2671

2671. Realizing that the "tadpoles" were really mosquitoes before they started flying themselves all over my house.

2670. A great trip to the arboretum today.

2669. Got the M&M's that I didn't know I needed (until it was too late last night) after our trip to the arboretum. Lainee and Jonathan really liked the craft/snack that went with the lesson today. Couldn't have done it without the M&M's.

2668. Lainee is getting big and can be so helpful. I can asked her to do several small things today. She happily did them and it made things a little easier for me.

2667. Lainee has been requesting prayer at children's church for our neighbor's spider problem, and that the neighbors would come to church. She said that our family could me missionaries to them!

2666. Bethany slept through the night last night.

2665. And she didn't take a long nap today, so I am hoping she will sleep through tonight too.

2664. Praying for our missions team during our school day. Lainee seemed surprised by this, but happy to do it.

2663. Lainee began concocting a dessert this afternoon consisting of sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar, and those sugar crystal sprinkles. (She said she was making "sprinkledy pie.") I was able to help the kids (Jonathan eventually joined in) make some adjustments and it turned into a fruit crisp.

2662. Chipmunks.

2661. Frogs.

2660. Turtles.

2659. Caterpillars.

2658. And seeing your kids delight in seeing all of these things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember the inexpensive cameras you and Krista had? We roamed all over Fairfield county and into NY state and I still have pictures of horses, chickens, cows, etc. Kids loves animals -- especially those they don't see every day in their backyards.