Thursday, September 14, 2006

2704

2704. Three little kids who want to play in a sprinkler, even though it isn't that hot out.

2703. And even though Paul got home late and couldn't entertain the kids while I made dinner, I didn't have any problems. Because the sprinkler was entertaining them for me.

2702. Bethany in a bathing suit.

2701. English muffins.

2700. Putting an outfit on Bethany that Lainee wore when she was that age. Why do I like that so much? I don't know, but I do.

2699. Watching Bethany eat her Kix and yogurt this morning. The kid knows what she's doing with that spoon!

2698. Doing Lainee's lesson outside today.

2697. Scrapbooking on Tuesday night.

2696. Getting some time alone beforehand and have a quiet time, writing a letter, and eating some ice cream.

2695. Blueberry muffins.

2694. Learning about the prophecy that Daniel gave when he interpreted a dream for Nebuchadnezzar.

2693. Blueberry bagels.

2692. Colby-Jack cheese.

2691. Walking at night for the last two nights.

2690. Cooler weather.

2689. Friends, like Libby, who care enough to call when they think I might be down and encourage me.

2688. Shaking my sillies and wiggling my waggles out with my entire family.

2687. Singing "If You're Happy and You Know it" with the family tonight, where each person got two chances to make up a movement. For both of Bethany's turns, she pointed both of her index fingers and started shaking her hands. It was so cute.

2686. Jonathan says "GREAAAAAAT!" a lot.

2685. And he thanks me for things like buying them strawberry toothpaste.

2684. We put the kids to bed a little early tonight.

2683. Oh the excitement over dinner when you serve homemade waffles with POWDERED SUGAR on top.

2682. The smell of freshly cut grass.

2681. And never having to actually MAKE the freshly cut grass, because your husband has mowed the grass every single time. Yup. I've never mowed it once.

2680. The laughs that can be had when you mistake a mosquito for a tadpole.

2679. Being told that something I said, though hard to hear, was what someone needed in a situation she was struggling with. The glory goes to God there for sure, because on my own I'd never have much wisdom or insight.

2678. Thursday morning Bible study.

2677. Seeing Jonathan in his AWANA vest. Very cute.

2676. Seeing Lainee in her newest AWANA vest. She is one of the "big kids" now. And she was very proud of how she looked.

2675. Good theological conversation with Paul last night.

2674. That Paul doesn't teach stuff from Scripture that he's heard from someone else - only what he has determined from his own study of the Word. I like that muchly.

2673. My headache is gone.

2672. I accidentally did more than I'd planned to do for Lainee's math lesson yesterday. This was a good thing because today I didn't have to do her math lesson with her while I had the headache.

No comments: