Tuesday, September 26, 2006

2814

2814. Mashed cauliflower.

2813. Filling up the van for $1.98/gallon.

2812. Kix.

2811. Going to a bridal shower for a rock-solid Christian girl who is going to marry a rock-solid Christian guy.

2810. Good cake.

2809. With coffee.

2808. I was in charge of the games for the shower, but hadn't had time to work on them until this afternoon. I thought of something quickly, found the info I needed, and was able to print it off easily. YAY!

2807. Lainee remembered to give me the message that Karen gave her yesterday. Karen told Lainee "Tell your mom that I am praying for her!"

2806. Meatloaf.

2805. Bethany was manageable at the shower tonight, even though I wouldn't let her eat any "junk" until she finished her dinner (that I brought with us. Oh, yes I did.) I held firm. She did too. So, she ended up not eating any junk at all. Fine by me.

No comments: