Wednesday, September 27, 2006

2831

2831. Fruit smoothies.

2830. Remembering to refrigerate Bethany's milk when she left it laying around last night. That's ONE sippy full that won't be wasted!

2829. Telling my husband I need to talk, and he just makes time.

2828. And the talking itself is a blessing too.

2827. Especially when it helps me to get my thoughts straight in my head, which it did tonight.

2826. And then him praying for me afterward.

2825. God has given me some wisdom lately about possible situations Satan might use to attack me. I think that is insanely cool that He does the "heads up" thing like that.

2824. Watching Lainee do cartwheels on the lawn today - over and over and over. Reminded me of ME when I was a kid. Paul and I just watched from the living room window and chuckled.

2823. Home made chicken noodle soup. It tasted so good.

2822. I read a peek-a-boo book to Bethany before bed tonight. I asked her if she could say "peek-a-boo." She said "pee-pee-boo." Cute, cute, CUTE!

2821. Lainee can't say "ridiculous." So I find it funny, whenever she gets frustrated with something and says "this is reedikleeus."

2820. Lainee many not like to work on her reading (hmmm, I wonder where she gets that from...) But OH MY, let that child measure something and it's like you are the best teacher EVAH!

2819. Got my lesson plans for this week done last night. Yeah, I'm behind. But I am so glad to have them done.

2818. And I am glad that as I was doing my lesson plans, God reminded me that I can ALTER things to suit Lainee's needs. That was a needed reminder.

2817. I got some time to work with Jonathan on a few letters and numbers today. That hasn't happened in a while.

2816. And I got some time to read a bit of my book today too.

2815. Paul suggested that we go to a marriage enrichment seminar next month. How cool is that?

No comments: