Friday, September 29, 2006

2853

2853. A box of clothes for Bethany from a family at church.

2852. I never have pop in the house, but I needed some for an experiment I was doing with the kids. I was trying to figure out when I could fit in a quick run to the store, when it just so happened that someone at church had some leftover pop that they were offering to anyone who wanted it. It was cola too, which is just what I needed.

2851. And they even came after me with it when I almost left church without it.

2850. I live in a safe neighborhood.

2849. I live in a country that is not ravaged by war.

2848. I finished another book. Without having to renew it... (!!!)

2847. I snuggled with Lainee this evening.

2846. I read Guess How Much I Love You to Jonathan tonight. Then, as we snuggled in the bed, we played "nut brown hare." It consisted of us making up big things to describe how much we love the other.

2845. Bethany was so animated when we went out tonight and I loved seeing that.

2844. Last night, I had no idea what to make for dinner. Then my in-laws called and asked if they could take us out.

2843. And then they paid for us to get into the soccer game to watch the team coached by Paul's brother.

2842. And Bethany actually ate some chicken nuggets instead of just fries for dinner. YAY!

2841. Today, when I asked Lainee what was most important in her life, she said, "My Bible."

2840. The rain held off so I could walk tonight.

2839. Chicken.

2838. Played a silly game on the floor of the living room tonight with the kids.

2837. Watching Jonathan smooch Bethany when he gives her a kiss goodnight.

2836. I am so glad that God's Word is true, and He doesn't change his mind about what He's said in it.

2835. Grapes.

2834. Biscuits and gravy.

2833. Lainee has been asking me to read her certain Bible stories.

2832. We were singing the B-I-B-L-E song the other day, and I got into a discussion with the kids about what it means to "stand upon the Word of God." We talked about it, then we read a story (about the blind beggar) and figured out a way we could stand upon that story... in that case it was simply asking God to work a healing for someone.

No comments: