Friday, October 06, 2006

2934

2934. Getting some laundry done.

2933. The kids made a fort under the kitchen table this morning. That means they had to clean of the kitchen table first so they could lay blankets over it. I say, more forts under the kitchen table!

2932. Paul just took all three of the kids for a walk. So, for a few minutes in the middle of my day, I get to be at home listening to nothing but the dishwasher running and the laundry calling me from the dryer... Shhhh... peaceful, isn't it?

2931. Lainee asked if we could do her lesson under the fort today. I agreed as long as she did it with a good attitude. She did it with a good attitude. I say, more forts under the kitchen table!

2930. A great thank-you card from a couple that is about to get married. Who writes great thank-you cards anymore? Well, they do.

2929. Bethany in pony tails.

2928. Getting pictures of the kids. Hopefully they turned out good. (I took some pictures with the "old" camera because the digital has kicked the bucket.)

2927. Bethany took a good nap today for the first time in three days.

2926. Dimetapp.

2925. I ate my dinner a little early too. With the kids out of the house, I thought it would be nice to eat without interruptions.

2924. Paul made chocolate chip cookie bar for a carry-in at work today. He carried home half of it. And it's gooey.

No comments: