Thursday, October 05, 2006

2923

2923. This evening, Lainee came in the house, crying, after getting hurt outside. Jonathan was with her and he said, "Dad, come quick! Lainee got hurt outside and it's under there and get a band aid." So precious to hear his concern for her. (Later, he told her, "it will be better tomorrow.)

2922. Then, in bed tonight, (they have been sleeping in the same bed lately,) I was scratching Lainee's back, and Jonathan sat up so he could rub her back.

2921. When it was J's turn to get his back rub, Lainee helped out a little too.

2920. Apple crisp.

2919. Snuggling on the bed with Jonathan and telling him the story about when he was born and how he loved to snuggle as a baby.

2918. Snuggling with Bethany on the couch after the other two were already in bed. She kept looking at me and she started being silly. She was making herself laugh, which was so sweet.

2917. I didn't think the kids would want to eat the soup I made for dinner... so much so that I didn't even call them in from outside for dinner because I didn't want to listen to their whining about it. So, I was pleasantly surprised later in the evening when they each downed a bowl without a single complaint.

2916. Got the sink cleaned.

2915. And the bathroom cleaned.

2914. And Jonathan's hair cut. It needed it BAD.

2913. Got a bunch of the kids outside toys stored in the shed (until they get them out again, that is.)

2912. Sat with Paul after the kids were in bed and we just chatted. For a long time too!

2911. I think Bethany's fever is going down.

2910. I was playing with Bethany tonight and practically dropped her. Though she was hurt, she was not injured. Thank you, LORD!

2909. Got a bunch of stuff cleaned up in the family room, as well as tidying up our schooling area.

2908. I have been trying to find more books to have around that Lainee would be able to read. Just last night I remembered that I had a set of books stored in my closet, so I pulled them out. Turns out, they are just the kind she'd be able to read! Yay!

No comments: