Wednesday, October 04, 2006

2907

2907. My sore throate is going away.

2906. I managed to get some extra sleep this morning after waking up throughout the night to tend to Bethany. (She has a fever.)

2905. Bethany fell asleep in my arms after waking during the night on Monday. That never happens.

2904. Then she snuggled me on Tuesday night after waking up again.

2903. I saw a toad two days in a row!

2902. We all had such a fun time playing "telephone" in the living room last night.

2901. Bethany kept walking up to anyone who would lend her an ear and she would whisper, "ha, ha, ha, ha."

2900. Lainee giggles so hard that she can't get the words out right.

2899. And if you tell Jonathan that you can't understand what he said, he will just announce it to you in a normal voice.

2898. Tacos.

2897. Chocolate malted milkshakes.

2896. Lainee has read six books since Monday. She seems to be getting excited about trying to read.

2895. Had nursery duty tonight, and I don't think we could have had two better babies in there. Definitely an easy night.

2894. The neighbor girl has been coming to AWANA with us every week.

2893. I found a bunch of clothes that had been stashed away. They are the right season/size for Jonathan to wear this fall and winter.

2892. There have been some books that the kids have really enjoyed lately. And I have really enjoyed reading them to them.

2891. The lost workbook has been found.

2890. Jonathan is excited to do his homeschooling these last few days.

2889. Lainee spent most of her day sewing some scraps of fabric together. I think it is supposed to be a baby blanket. It's really cute.

2888. Bethany thunked her head on the cement yesterday. Thankfully, there was no major damage, just a little scrape.

2887. Mom sent my pillbox that I'd left in CT in June.

2886. The recent change in the homeschooling schedule seems to be working out better for us.

2885. Ordered pizza for dinner tonight.

2884. Someone from church is going to China next month and told me to give her a list of the stuff she wants me to bring back.

2883. Warm weather.

2882. Open windows all over the house.

2881. Story time at the local library.

2880. Got a letter from Robin today.

2879. My husband vacuumed the house on Monday night. I hadn't gotten to it earlier in the day, so it was nice to come home from the grocery shopping to see that he'd done that.

2878. I got to do a little bit of a jigsaw puzzle at a friend's house. I love jigsaw puzzles.

No comments: