Sunday, October 08, 2006

2993

I am excited to get at this, because today was full of blessings:

2993. We recently returned 3 DVDs to the library, but only one was actually checked back in at the desk. I don't know what happened to the other two, but I found out that I had two overdue DVDs several days later when I tried to check out something else. Well, I just checked my account online, and those DVDs are no longer listed as items that I have checked out. I am going to assume that this means they found the DVDs. Thank you God!

2992. I found my keys.

2991. Karen telling me she missed me at Bible study on Thursday.

2990. Andrea came over after church for lunch.

2989. When we sat down to eat, Jonathan said, "thank you mom for making this good food for us!" (So, does it seem odd to anyone else that he didn't eat his eggs?)

2988. I got to take a nap.

2987. Cherry Coke.

2986. Paul had a meeting after church tonight, so I took the kids out to dinner without him. They were SO good. So. good.

2985. Banana bread with butter.

2984. Cinnamon rolls.

2983. The kids are always performing around the house, but it reaches new levels when we have company over. Today, during the show for Andrea, Jonathan was contorting his body in the most hilarious ways as he tried to dance. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

2982. And the song he sang for us during lunch was also quite entertaining. It was about a tiger and how, if he is in your house, you should let him out because he likes to be out.

2981. Bethany climbed into her car seat all by herself tonight for the very first time.

2980. Even though this life is pretty good, I am glad that there is more than this life.

2979. Jonathan rubbing my arm as I snuggled with him tonight.

2978. And when I told him again about what a good boy he was at the restaurant, he said, "thank you for saying that to me, mom."

2977. Amanda was in Bethany's nursery room at church tonight. Bethany loves Amanda, so I always feel more relaxed leaving her when Amanda is there.

2976. Bagels and cream cheese.

2975. We get the Sunday paper again. Today there was a coupon for $3 off of the diapers we use. YAY!

2974. Five baptisms at church this evening.

2973. And holding/cuddling Lainee during the evening service.

2972. Asking for help when I need it.

2971. Jesus sacrificed himself on my behalf.

No comments: