Wednesday, October 18, 2006

3130

3130. Sometimes I get in a huff about what other people are doing, getting myself all offended and such. Then I talk to God. Then He exposes what is really going - a problem in my own heart, not someone else's. And I like when that happens BEFORE I go and do something stupid.
3129. Last night I cradled Bethany in my arms and rocked her before bed time. She stared right into my eyes for a good twenty minutes while I just smiled at her and stroked her hair and her face. That has never happened before. Can you say yaHOOOOOOOOOO?!

3128. The girl across the street seems to really like going to AWANA with us. We get to talk some in the car about what she is learning and what the Bible says. Good stuff.

3127. Crafting.

3126. When I was out walking last night, I heard a baby crying from inside one of the houses. It was late. How cool is it that we can pray peace into the lives of people we can't even see? I just love that!

3125. Being productive.

3124. Someone told me tonight that I look like I am losing weight. Yay!

3123. It's only 11:00 and I have already done my Bible study lesson and taken my walk. That means I can hang out and read for a while before I go to bed.

3122. Bethany sings the alphabet. She can't actually say any of the letters, but when you hear her sing it, it's unmistakable. It's the alphabet.

3121. And the last part of "Ring Around the Rosie" too. The part where you fall down. Then she really does fall down. It's cute.

3120. She thought she had discovered the greatest thing the other night when she started walking around with one knee and the other foot on the floor. She'd step with her foot then drag her other leg behind her. She was cracking herself up.

3119. Brownies.

3118. The other night at dinner, Jonathan thanked me for "making these good biscuits for us." And "for these green beans." And for getting him something to drink.

3117. The computer at the library said I owed an eight dollar fine because of the DVDs that I returned, but that (somehow) never got checked back in. After a bit of sleuthing, the head librarian took care of it.

3116. Lainee is leaving "15" out of her counting less and less often.

No comments: