Thursday, October 19, 2006

3143

3143. Visiting folks from church with the kids. We ended up singing a few songs, accompanied by the guitar! The kids loved that.

3142. Getting my desk "cleaned up."

3141. Cleaning out a cabinet full of the kids' art supplies and reorganizing it.

3140. Found some containers for said reorganization.

3139. Lainee wouldn't say one of her phonics words today because she thought she wasn't allowed to say it. The word was "but."

3138. A night out with friends.

3137. Laughter.

3136. Andrea agreed to watch the kids while we went out tonight. The kids love her. I love her too!

3135. Ice cream.

3134. Bethany wanted Jonathan to sit next to her today.

3133. Today, while I was watching the video during Bible study, I wanted to jump out of my seat. The stuff that Beth was teaching was just so exciting. I just LOVE GOD!

3132. There is part of a Michael Jackson song that is made up of complete nonsense words. I don't even remember what the song is. But I remember the nonsense. I started singing it around the house today, acting all silly. The kids thought it was funny. It feels good to be silly. I feel like me when I feel free to be silly.

3131. Left overs from the restaurant for lunch tomorrow.

No comments: