Friday, October 20, 2006

3160

3160. Walking tonight with Libby.

3159. Nice conversation.

3158. Got a big task finished to help out a friend.

3157. Got the kids bathed.

3156. Got to rock/snuggle with Bethany a while this evening. Either she fell asleep in my arms or she is really good at pretending. She woke up screaming when I put her in her crib. (Just to be clear, the blessing was stated in the first sentence. I add these silly details because I fancy myself reading over this thing again in twenty years and wanting to know all these kinds of things. So, you'll have to excuse my silly details.)

3155. I finished "Every Man's Battle" today. Got a few bits of good insight from it.

3154. Toast with butter and strawberry jam.

3153. Peas.

3152. Broilers.

3151. Practicing Jonathan's AWANA verse with him today. He asked if we could. How could I say no?

3150. It turned into a little craft with both him and Lainee.

3149. My aunt has angioplasty yesterday after waking up with chest pain. She is doing well.

3148. I found a workbook for Jonathan that I forgot I had. It will come in handy.

3147. A great little house that I live in.

3146. Warm blankets on cold nights.

3145. A walk with the kids today.

3144. A friend stopped by today with a coat for Jonathan. I happened to mention that he needed a coat to a different friend, who passed on the info. Now we have a winter coat for him. God is so watching out for us!

No comments: