Thursday, October 26, 2006

3230

3230. Surpassing my goal for this blog. Go GOD!

3229. Lainee has a loose tooth. My baby is growing up.

3228. Jonathan loves to play with Lainee.

3227. God has, so far, kept me safe while I am in a car. I think about that a lot.

3226. The ladies at church who take care of the kids on Wednesday nights after the service. Paul goes to choir practice, and I go home! This may not be happening much longer, but it is surely a blessing to me.

3225. English muffins.

3224. People are praying for me and my family.

3223. Learning a few words of Mandarin.

3222. One of my least favorite things is when I forget that there is a load of laundry in the washer. It then sits over night and gets all smelly. Well, God knows this about me and he reminded me to look in the washer tonight. I was able to get the load I’d forgotten into the dryer before going to bed.

3221. Jammie pants.

3220. Calling companies that keep sending me catalogs and taking my name off their mailing lists.

3219. Crafting a monkey puppet brings such joy to my oldest child.

3218. Then she puts on a “Curious George” puppet show (complete with the man with the yellow hat puppet that she’d also created) and when she holds up the man puppet she says “hi, my name is...” then she gets this funny look on her face because she realizes that the man has no name. So she just kinda shrugs and completes the puppet’s introduction as she furrows her brow and says “the man with the yellow hat.”

3217. And her impersonation of George is really good. But mostly, it’s just cute.

(Is it even possible to imPERSONate a monkey?)

No comments: