Monday, October 30, 2006

3303

3303. That pony tail on top of Bethany's head: Too. Cute.

3302. Making "Eric Carle" pictures with Lainee today.

3301. Lainee got through her newest word family lickety-split today. (It can take a while, sometimes...)

3300. Ground sirloin for $1.50/lb.

3299. Halloween cards for the kids from Grandma.

3298. A coupon for $10 off of groceries.

3297. I needed to refill a prescription to get the coupon, but the doctor had to call in a new scrip because I was out of refills. So I called yesterday. The recording said they needed 48 hours to call in prescriptions. But my coupon expired today. Too many words to explain all this, but suffice to say that the office called in the prescription and I was able to use my coupon. Today.

3296. Using up leftovers (which requires that I remember I HAVE leftovers, then that I know what to DO with them.) God provided both for me today.

3295. And beef and noodles is really easy to make for dinner.

3294. Bethany got up way too early this morning. But the good thing about that is that I was able to get a bunch of stuff cleaned up before it got late in the day.

3293. I found our Social Worker's number. I'd lost it. And I need to call her to schedule the final post-placement visit for Bethany.

3292. Dental floss.

3291. A free sample of coffee stuffed inside my cereal box.

3290. Meijer sells a knock-off of Honeycomb cereal. Just as we were running out of this cereal (which I only bought on MAJOR sale, then discovered that it is one of the few things Bethany will actually eat for breakfast) I realized that Meijer had a cheaper version... AND it was on sale too!

3289. I forgot to mention that I had a really good conversation with Stephanie a few weeks ago. I feel like she "gets" me.

3288. Lainee volunteering to take a bath today.

3287. I think it is cute when Bethany gets out the toy vacuum so she can help me when I am vacuuming.

3286. The kids played happily in my bedroom this morning, pretending they were in a hotel. This, after I told them we were turning off the TV after watching two morning programs.

3285. I could barely hold back the laughter last night as Jonathan tried to reach for something that fell off his bed. He was supposed to be in bed, and I guess he thought I'd get mad if he got off the bed to retrieve what was on the floor. So the whole act of him trying to keep his legs on the bed was so funny to watch. He was reaching so far that he eventually fell off. He just disappeared. Then all of a sudden his little head popped up again. It was just so funny.

3284. Bethany was entertained for about 20 minutes today (read: I didn't have to hold her) with painting water onto a sheet of paper.

No comments: