Sunday, October 29, 2006

3283

3283. A fun bridal shower this afternoon.

3282. Remembering this bridal shower yesterday afternoon when I happened to see the invitation tucked inside my purse.

3281. Two great, funny, God-loving kids getting hitched in two weeks.

3280. A call from our friends who live down the street. She told me that it was getting to be time for them to watch the kids again so that Paul and I could go out. We just need to pick Thursday or Friday.

3279. Yummy chocolate cake.

3278. Beautiful weather yesterday and today.

3277. Kneeling to pray with my Sunday school class today.

3276. Some early readers on sale at the teacher store.

3275. Kids eventually stop crying.

3274. Watching Jonathan dribble a basketball.

3273. Giving gifts.

3272. The happy greetings I always get from the three ladies who usually sit behind me at church.

3271. Watching Bethany run. Especially when she laughs at the same time.

3270. Perspective: wanting a life devoted to helping others find joy in Christ.

3269. The neighbor that has been coming to AWANA with us also came to kids choir and church with us this evening.

3268. Jill remembered a major prayer request of mine in Sunday school today. I didn't even have to request it again, she requested it for me.

3267. Hearing Lainee sing along with Paul while he practiced his special music at church this morning.

No comments: