Monday, November 06, 2006

3389

3389. Paul was home today and helped out around the house.

3388. He did Lainee's reading lesson with her too.

3387. I was able to go to the library and pick up what I hope are the last two books for my reading goal.

3386. I called to make an appointment to see the doctor, and they said they had an opening for this afternoon. How nice that Paul was home so that I could say "sure" and get it out of the way.

3385. I had to make some photocopies of photos for Bethany's last post-placement report. I kept picking up the pages to look at the photos. Made me feel really good.

3384. Some sort of energy bar that Paul brought home from the race. It was yummy.

3383. A chicken philly sandwich for dinner.

3382. My favorite canned tomatoes were on sale this week AS WELL AS the pasta that I like to eat them with.

3381. Resisting the temptation to eat things when I am not hungry. Not that I do this very often. But I did it tonight, twice. So that is indeed a blessing.

3380. Raking the leaves and cutting back the plants today. Lainee, Bethany, and Paul helped. The girls really go into it.

3379. Beautiful weather today.

3378. Sitting in the library with Lainee in the "tent" that I barely fit into, reading a book with her.

No comments: