Tuesday, November 07, 2006

3402

3402. My son prayed for new couches tonight. I have no idea why. But he has been refusing to pray pretty frequently, so I am thrilled that he picked the couches to pray about. Because I'd love new couches.

3401. The kids and I left the house at about 9:45 this morning so I could vote and drop off the van to get the oil changed. We then walked to the library. And no one complained, even though it was drizzly out. I think they just thought it was fun to be walking downtown.

3400. After story time at the library, we walked over a block to a local eatery and had lunch. Then we walked back to pick up the van.

3399. When we got home, the kids found an old cassette tape. I don't even remember seeing it before today. But it was all energitic praise music, to be used when exercising, I guess. We cranked up the stereo and danced around for a good twenty minutes.

3398. It was fun to watch Bethany imitate my dance moves.

3397. Lainee's reading lesson was short today. This is good because Bethany got up from her nap early.

3396. We went to the mall this evening to check out their new play area. The kids just ran around and climbed, slid, crawled all over the place. None of the new "equipment" really does anything. So it was just the kids entertaining themselves rather than being entertained. I like that. I also like that it is free.

3395. I live in a country where I can vote.

3394. Double fudge cookies.

3393. I was expecting my husband home late today. He got home early.

3392. Found something at the grocery store last night that has been there all along, but I never really noticed it. It's a less concentrated version of the "shout" stain remover that I have been using. I don't know why I started using the more concentrated stuff, but I did. And I guess because it worked, I just kept using it. Anyway, it occurred to me that I am spending a small fortune on stain removal. So I bought the other stuff. (The bottle was bigger AND cheaper.) It seems to work well. Glad I finally wised up.

3391. Making things. Even just THINKING about making things.

3390. My favorite pasta dish for dinner. And lots of left overs.

No comments: