Wednesday, November 08, 2006

3417

3417. Left-overs for dinner means I don't have to cook.

3416. Had our final visit from our social worker today for Bethany's last post-placement report.

3415. Laughing with Lainee through a funny book that she read to me.

3414. A trip to Dunkin Donuts with the kids. While eating our treats, Lainee asked, "Mom, do they do parties here?" THAT'S MY GIRL!!!

3413. And that chocolate kreme (it pains me to type that) donut was deelishus.

3412. The kids were totally cracking each other up on the drive home.

3411. Bathing all of them.

3410. Then watching the three of them try to put on the most riduculous puppet show I have ever seen. Funny. But ridiculous. (Lainee kept leaning behind Bethany, who herself was supposed to be a puppeteer, so that she could say Bethany's "lines" for her, making it seem like Bethany was actually the one talking. I think that is funny.)

3409. Making progress on re-stitching the 15 rows I had to pull out of the blanket I am crocheting.

3408. A sale at JoAnn. com on some stuff I need.

3407. And free shipping.

3406. And they charge tax, which means I don't have to remember it come tax time.

3405. Good lessons with Lainee today.

3404. The quiet that is my house after 10 pm.

3403. The gambling issue didn't pass.

No comments: