Thursday, November 16, 2006

3497

3497. The ground beef I was going to use for dinner was bad when I got it out of the refrigerator. Somehow, God enabled me to think FAST, which I am not good at when it comes to food prep, and I ended up making some very tasty ham on the fly. Actually, on the stove.

3496. Then I baked the portion of the ham that I didn't use, and now I have a hambone for some pea soup. I think I may have stumbled upon a new method for making several meals out of a ham without having to buy the stuff that is precooked.

3495. Ribbon on clearance.

3494. A cookie from Jonathan's AWANA teacher. It was yummy.

3493. Lainee, who, for her AWANA class, needs to know the first 8 books of the New Testament in order, could be heard reciting "Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Act. Roman. First Corinthians. Second Corinthians." during different times of the day. The one that blessed me most was when I heard her in the bathroom reciting the books as she used the toilet.

3492. The word families -ill and -ell? No problemo for the darling Miss Lainee.

3491. Once again, I finished all five of my lessons for tomorrow's study this evening.

3490. But this time, it was at Dunkin Donuts.

3489. Our neighbor girl ate dinner with us tonight.

3488. Finally remembering to work on scripture with Lainee during school, and figuring out a way to do it that will motivate her.

3487. Finding that several of the scriptures that I had already listed for her to learn contain many words she is already able to read.

3486. Tweezers.

No comments: