Thursday, November 16, 2006

3508

3508. The. Collard. Greens.

3507. Family time.

3506. Beth Moore, getting ON IT in today's Bible study.

3505. I have been thinking of a certain ministry role I'd like to take on at church. Stephanie brought up a way of fulfilling that role that I had not even thought of.

3504. Made a big batch of split pea soup with ham.

3503. Ate lunch outside at the picnic table today. Probably the last time we'll do that until spring.

3502. Played a rhyming game with Jonathan and Lainee today. They seemed to enjoy it.

3501. I feel like I am slowly gaining perspective on how to approach ministry and homeschooling.

3500. Here's the thing: God's got my back and it frees me up from worrying about myself and lets me put others first. (Not that I have mastered that in practice, mind you, but I get it conceptually.)

3499. Lainee was too cute as she concentrated on reading her sight words today. She gets a sticker if we review them all and gets them all right. The sticker is a small step towards the gold fish.

3498. And let me just say, regarding the motivation the child has to concentrate... Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow.

No comments: