Tuesday, November 28, 2006

3630

3630. The repairman came yesterday to work on our refrigerator. We don't need a new fridge.

3629. But figuring that out required that he unload the entire freezer and a good part of the fridge. So, I took that opportunity to clean out the refrigerator. It actually makes me feel good to see the inside of the freezer/refrigerator.

3628. Getting grocery shopping done in the morning, with the kids, without major incident.

3627. Getting to the point in my life where losing a stuffed animal in the grocery store is not considered a major incident.

3626. And getting to the point in my depression where it doesn't feel like the world is going to end when I think of going grocery shopping with my kids.

3625. Buying fabric with Vonnie tonight for the quilt our Sunday school class is making. This quilt is going to be CUTE!

3624. Cutting some of the pieces for the quilt and realizing that there are a lot of pieces I can send home with our class memebers to work on.

3623. Tomato salad.

3622. Jonathan fell asleep in the floor of the family room today. With no shirt on. Odd, but funny.

3621. I resisted the urge to go get ice cream tonight.

3620. Walking around the neighborhood last night with my family and looking at all of the Christmas lights.

3619. Jonathan was just staring at this one display. He was just mesmerized.

3618. Washed all the bed sheets today. I love the feeling of clean sheets. It isn't something I feel very often!

3617. Story time.

3616. Glue sticks. They keep Bethany entertained like nothing else.

No comments: