Wednesday, November 29, 2006

3640

3640. Tonight, when I read the kids their story before bed, Bethany leaned back on Jonathan. He sat behind her with his arms around her, holding her as they listened to the story.

3639. A great walk on a warm night at the end of November.

3638. A new route to cut some of the boredom.

3637. And it has more street lights too.

3636. An easy day school day with Lainee.

3635. Getting a compliment from someone on how my hair looked on Sunday!

3634. An e-mail from a friend with whom I've lost touch.

3633. Got a volunteer from my Sunday school class to work on ALL the pieces that I had ready to be sewn for the quilt.

3632. Chicken for dinner that I didn't, for once, realize was undercooked just before I wanted to serve it.

3631. Playing a fun game with the kids in nursery tonight.

No comments: