Saturday, December 02, 2006

3671

3671. Someone told me tonight that they have been praying for a frequent concern of mine. I so appreciate this!

3670. A good time at the deacon Christmas party.

3669. With good food that I didn't have to cook.

3668. An evening out in which I did not think twice about my kids or how they were doing.

3667. This is thanks to the fact that Steve and Ami took them all (along with their own kids) the the Christmas festivities at the local park. And the kids, as I suspected they would, had a great time.

3666. And they all behaved well too!

3665. Traveling last night to and from Columbus without any troubles.

3664. Maureen's baby shower. She looked so cute. And she had a good time too.

3663. I enjoyed chatting with three people I'd just met during the shower. It was nice, since I only knew one other person there!

3662. Making people laugh.

3661. Lainee's khaki pants are just fine to wear with her donkey costume tomorrow, which means I did not have to go searching for something else for her to wear.

3660. Falling asleep on the living room floor with Jonathan this afternoon.

3659. Got dessert for tonight ready without much fuss.

3658. Finished another book this week.

3657. Looks like "Read the Bible in 90 Days" is a go for me to do at church in January.

3656. Lainee read two books to me yesterday.

3655. And one of them was funny. I liked hearing her laugh, genuinely, when she thinks something is funny.

3654. I also like funny books for her to read. It is much more rewarding for her than just reading a silly "see spot run" book.

3653. Our neighbor, who has been coming to our church's Children's Choir with Lainee, will be in the choir program tomorrow night. From what she says, it sounds like a lot of her family members will be coming to see it.

3652. Bethany happily playing outside today, without needing me to be with her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in re 3653: it seems Lainee has been doing some evangelization! You go, girl!