Saturday, December 09, 2006

3750

3750. I didn't cuss the fourteen times that I wanted to over the past two or three days. I realize this doesn't say much, because the attitude of my heart is the same either way. But it is a start.

3749. I was excited to find six fun scrapbooking items totalling $5.16 on the clearance rack at my favorite store. The girls who scrapbook together each month agreed we'd do a gift exchange of scrapbooking items, but decided it should be a $5 gift.

3748. A brand new leather baseball mitt for Jonathan, given to us by a friend at church. She bought it on clearance for her nephew, but forgot he was left-handed. She couldn't return it, so she gave it to us. Free, I tell you.

3747. Getting some time to go shopping while the youth group watched the kids at church.

3746. How appropriate that we could not find anything we wanted to get for Jonathan.

3745. Cheap tape.

3744. Paul reminded me that we had wrapping paper stored up in the attic that I had forgotten about. So, we didn't have to buy that!

3743. The Christmas musical at our church.

3742. Reading a good book.

3741. Easy dinner that was modified from another recipe to fit the ingredients I had on hand. It even tasted decent.

3740. Sleeping babies.

3739. Seeing the couple who portrayed Mary and Joseph in the performance tonight brought a tear to my eye. They are expecting their firsts (twins) in April after a long run of infertility.

3738. Everyone in my family is still living.

3737. No one in our house is even sick.

3736. My MIL gave us a gift idea for my FIL, which is good, because we are kinda stumped.

3735. Gift cards. It's just too easy not to like.

3734. Discussing with Paul about how to better organize some of the rooms in our house.

3733. AMVETS pickup service.

3732. Frozen cherries.

3731. Resisting the urge to buy things I don't need.

3730. Scripture.

No comments: