Sunday, December 17, 2006

3828

3828. We decorated the tree tonight. The kids had a great time.

3827. I still have a little construction paper angel I made when I was three. The face is a cut-out of a picture of me at the same age. When I pulled it out of the box tonight, one of the wings was torn off. Paul responded with a degree of disappointment that surprised me. He said it was his favorite ornament. He loves that picture of me, apparantly. It meant a lot to me to know that he loves that ornament so much.

3826. The day was full, but not completely crazy.

3825. Got to spend some time doing church outreach today.

3824. When I came home, the house was picked up and vacuumed.

3823. I got some major work done on the quilt that I am "directing" my Sunday school class in making. I have all the major pieces together and ready to hand out to people to do embroidery.

3822. Not stressing over a situation that would have stressed me not too long ago.

3821. Crafting.

3820. I have a few fun get-togethers to attend this week, but none requires any major preparation. Just time to hang out and enjoy the company. I like that.

3819. Another nap.

3818. Jonathan has twice, in recent weeks, fallen in such a way that he has landed on his head/neck. I am so thankful he was not injured.

3817. Karen left chocolate chip cookies at the outreach for all of us to enjoy. Yes, I did. Did you really need to ask?

3816. Lainee went rollerskating for the first time today.

No comments: