Thursday, December 28, 2006

3974

3974. Without being prompted, Bethany walked over to me and laid, not one, but two kisses on me tonight. First time she's ever done that.

3973. The "preview" feature by which one can see e-mail attachments in Yahoo! mail. It enabled us to at least see our file of addresses that we have been unable to open.

3972. Chocolate peanut butter ice cream.

3971. Watching lots of bad movies over the break.

3970. Everyone in my family seemed quite satisfied to eat meatballs with sauce as their main course for dinner tonight. Everyone. Even Bethany.

3969. I didn't make those meatballs! (And I am beginning to think that those might be the perfect thing to have in the freezer so I can take a few out and make them for Paul when the rest of us have chicken. Paul loves meatballs.)

3968. Two people have already agreed to do the 90 day Bible reading plan with me online.

3967. During his prayers tonight, Jonathan thanked God for the card from Andrea.

3966. And I called Andrea tonight, and she told me the whole story about how she and Chris got engaged. It was fun.

3965. Writing stuff that is silly.

3964. Another round of the "Little Honeys" song tonight before bed. Jonathan kept starting the song again and again, and we would all join in.

3963. Remembering to take my vitamin.

3962. A back massage.

No comments: