Friday, December 29, 2006

3987

3987. Holding Bethany by the window yesterday so that we could enjoy watching the squirrel perched on the fence outside.

3986. She tried to say "balloon" tonight. It sounded like "boon."

3985. Her fever hasn't seemed to bother her much today.

3984. I have no idea why, but this evening, Jonathan approached Bethany, looked in her face and gently stroked her cheek.

3983. I am figuring out how to use Open Office. The database is like nothing I've ever used before, but it's working out. Slowly.

3982. Today at the grocery store, I remembered to buy the things that I forgot to put on my list.

3981. One of those things was the magic eraser sponges, which ended up being on sale.

3980. Watched the movie "Akeelah and the Bee." Good movie.

3979. Lainee got a "Memory" type of game for Christmas that has pairs of kids from all different countries around the world. She has almost all of them memorized. When we play (daily) she will turn over her two cards and say "Tanzania. Iraq."

3978. Coupons.

3977. Since Lainee buffed a large area of the kitchen floor with a shoe buffer, it has been extremely slippery. Two of the kids have fallen. Thankfully, no one has gotten hurt.

3976. I got a cute shirt for Christmas with the kids' hand prints on it. I wore it today and they were all so excited. Even Bethany seemed to recognize it the moment I walked in the room.

3975. I found a new, green (love the color) long sleeve T-shirt for $6.

No comments: