Saturday, December 30, 2006

4004 (Yahooooo!)

4004. Bethany's fever is gone.

4003. This means we can all go to church tomorrow.

4002. Went out to dinner tonight.

4001. We spent way. too. long. at Target tonight, but no one seemed to get whiney about it.

4000. Nestle Tollhouse cookies.

3999. As we were enjoying the cookies, Jonathan said, "Thanks for making these, mom. They are really good."

3998. Finished entering our address list into our new database. (Now, how to print labels...)

3997. I am so glad, that at no point in my relationship with Paul (even when he had hair) did I ever find myself saying to him "do you need to get more hairspray?" I heard a girl say this to her significant other in the store tonight. That's just too much pretty for me.

3996. Getting a "wellness plan" together.

3995. My husband let me sleep til noon after a very wakeful night with Bethany.

3994. During the night, while I slept with her out in the living room, she would keep saying "Mommy.......Mommy.......Mommy" in this little whisper voice until I answered her. It wasn't like I enjoyed being awakened, but her voice was cute.

3993. Bethany saw a duck tonight, pointed to it, and, clear as day, said, "DUCK!"

3992. It's really cute when she says "okay" too. We will tell her something, and she will say "taaaay."

3991. And "Barney" is pronounced "bah-DEE."

3990. After a good talking to about all the stuff she likes to hold onto, Lainee decided to clean off the top of her bookshelf. Then I was able to walk her through the process of deciding to throw out a bunch of junk from her storage bins as well.

3989. I haven't gained a bunch of weight over the holidays. I don't know HOW, but I haven't. Thank you, God!

3988. Free water at Target. Sometimes places charge for it. Not Target!

No comments: