Thursday, January 11, 2007

2007: 80 (4100)

80. Watching Jonathan dribble a basketball.

79. Bethany repeating the words at the end of our sentences.

78. The driver's window on the Civic was smashed when Paul went to leave for work on Tuesday morning. This was a very good thing. He ended up staying home because I needed to take Bethany to the doctor. The thing is, I forgot to set my alarm. So, since he was already awake, he was able to wake me up in time to get out the door for the appointment.

77. And he kept L and J while I was there too.

76. Dinner on the fly isn't always so bad.

75. Getting the second table out of the kitchen.

74. B-dawg turned 2.

73. And when you ask her how old she is, she says "two" in a really cute way.

72. A good party with family.

71. And chocolate crock pot cake.

33-70. The 38 women who joined the Bible in 90 Days study online.

32. Working out the kinks as moderator/owner of the online group.

31. And the ladies have been so patient about it.

30. Good first day of reading. Good, good stuff. Even learned something new.

29. E-mail from Uncle George.

28. One of the moms at church said that she sat in on her son's AWANA class when they first starting attending. It happens to be jonathan's class. She said she wanted to me "his mom" because he was so kind to her son and included him in what they were doing.

27. A quit chat with Boomama on Monday night.

26. A walk around the block in the cold weather with the kids.

25. Sunny weather.

24. The quilt our SS class is making is WAAAAY cute. I am excited about it.

23. A few days after the fact, Lainee told me the name of the waitress who had served us as a restaurant. "Her name was Jess," she told me. When I asked her how she knew that, she said "I read her name tag!"

22. Cupcakes.

No comments: