Friday, January 20, 2006

The Lord is good to me. I knew when I started this that he would test me to see if I could still say that despite yucky situations. He is teaching me so much. I love Jesus.

81. This scripture:
Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence, rejoicing in his whole world, and delighting in mankind. -Proverbs 8:30,31

So cool how being in his presence makes all the difference. I delight in things with him that I would never delight in alone.

80. This clip of Strongbad. I have no idea what this is, but I laughed out loud. The Poopsmith is also quite funny. Thanks for sharing it, Addie!

79. Sweet friends.

78. God tests me in the areas where I need it. And it is always for my good.

77. Finally seeing that it is for my good, and maybe passing some of those tests.

No comments: