Saturday, January 28, 2006

This will be easy...

Thank you, God, for:

158. I was driving to the store today and was almost hit by a girl coming through on the cross street. It took some evasive driving on my part to avoid her. So evasive, in fact, that I ended up taking a left turn when it was my intention to go straight. So, thank you, Lord, that there was no wreck.

157. Thank you that there was no oncoming car.

156. For reminding me that I do stupid things in the car sometimes too. And THANKFULLY, none of them have ever caused an accident.

155. Being in the Civic and not the van. I'd lay odds that the van would have rolled over in that situation.

154. Going to a great party with the whole family and everyone having a good time.

153. Orange ginger hand lotion from Bath & Body.

152. My friend Maureen. I like Maureen a lot.

151. Child tax credits.

150. Adoption tax credits.

149. A fun game of "Cootie" with Lainee today.

No comments: