Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Today, I am thanking God for these blessings:

197. One of the guys in our SS class got the missions position at Yellowstone this summer.

196. The fellowship at my church.

195. Finally figuring out where to get all the forms I need for Bethany's readoption.

194. Hand-me-down clothes for my kids from my sister-in-law, such that I rarely need to buy the kids any clothing.

193. Multigrain elbow macaroni with a little bit of olive oil, Dei Fratelli (the best) seasoned tomatoes, a little bit of parmesan, and a bunch of pepper. So stinking good.

192. Explaining to my mom yesterday about how Bethany can't drink out of a sippy cup yet. Then about a half hour after I got off the phone with her, Bethany picks up Lainee's sippy cup and starts chugging away.

191. Empty laundry baskets

190. Answered prayer for Janet regarding some serious and potentially debilitating problems with her neck.

189. Hearing a five-year-old friend of Lainee's answer the question "how did Penn State [football] do this year?" with "well, they have the momentum." This was followed by someone asking his two-year-old sister to say "Go BLUE!" She responded with "Go PENN STATE!"

188. Being happy for people feels so good. Lately I have been really excited for two ladies at church who are pregnant with their first kids. And I got all excited for Heather this past weekend when she got to go to a writers' conference. I just love it!

187. This post by Leslie over at haplythinking

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Thank you for the link. Your comments on the prior post helped me to shape it. Thanks.