Sunday, February 05, 2006

God has blessed me in the following ways:

249. It looks like adoptions might get rolling again in Ukraine.

248. Talking to Helen tonight.

247. Writing.

246. My husband who offers to let me take Lainee to kids' choir b/c he knows it means I will have time to sit at church, in the quiet, and read my book.

245. Baby Bucks at Meijer.

244. The Bible. Always teaches me something new.

243. The little boy at church who prays for Bethany "almost" every night.

242. Linda. Old college roomie and adoptive mom. She sent us all sorts of great books and CDs for Christmas, offers lots of encouraging advice, and e-mails to check up and make sure I am hanging in there. I have a sneaking suspicion she might be praying for us too. THANKS LINDA! I will e-mail you soon, I PROMISE!

241. We can afford to buy groceries. And not just the empty calorie kind either.

240. Mikesell's Groovey Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips. (One of the empty calorie grocery items that I DID buy!)

239. Jim Wallis speaking at OSU on a Tuesday in March... and Tuesday is usually my "night off."

No comments: