Friday, February 10, 2006

No complaints about blogger difficulties... but I fully blame them for keeping me from posting this last night! :)

Thanks to God for the following blessings from yesterday:

289. A night off.

288. Learning.

287. Thinking about the friendships God has blessed me with and how they make me a better person.

286. Perspective.

285. Getting some of our trashed house under control after Paul took the kids to the neighbor's.

284. Paul finishing up in the living room after I left for my night off.

283. Having a car and being able to go do stuff wherever I feel like it.

282. Having a "project" that I need to get done that I can be creative with.

281. Lainee "fed" Bethany her dinner, which made mine (almost) peaceful.

280. Alphabet stickers on clearance at the scrapbooking store.

No comments: