Friday, February 10, 2006

Thanking God for:

300. I'm adding this last because it seems a shame to leave the list hanging at 299. But I gotta think, here, because I had a hard time coming up with the last few. OOOOh... I can't believe I forgot this one... Paul got a Baby's R Us gift card at work as a belated gift for Bethany's adoption. That is definitely a blessing.

299. Frosting Jonathan's birthday cake and having some frosting left over. Hmmm, I wonder what I could do with some left over frosting.

298. Bethany making more eye contact!

297. Snuggling with Bethany today and not worrying that nothing else was getting done.

296. Making a meal every day this week and it didn't seem like as big of a deal as it usually does.

295. Happening upon a jump rope and remembering that Lainee has been asking for one... so I got it!

294. Listening to Lainee instruct Jonathan in how to jump rope. Mind you, this is funny because Lainee does not know how to jump rope.

293. Getting a few "odd" chores done.

292. Bethany's laugh. I have never heard another child laugh like her. When she laughs hard it is very deep and throaty. (And fun to hear.)

291. An exhaustive concordance.

290. Gardening.

No comments: