Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Thirty more blessings since Monday:

350. Today was so beautiful that the kids went out to play wearing just jackets.

349. Over the last 5 years we have fixed the same (or very similar) problem on the car three different times. Paul discovered the same problem again just a few weeks ago (right around the time we were taking the van in to be fixed...) Our past experience told us to brace ourselves for a fairly expensive repair. Only the guy at the repair shop couldn't find anything wrong except for a loose cap on the antifreeze which caused the fluid level to get too low. So, he topped off the antifreeze... and we paid nothing for the "repair."

348. Good conversation with the scrapbooking ladies.

347. Bethany. Enough said.

346. Sitting next to a friend at church.

345. Jonathan got a e-card from one of the girls in our Sunday school class (for his birthday.) It was so funny. He just giggled and giggled, and asked me to play it for him over and over again.

344. My husband brought me home some chocolate peanut butter ice cream for Valentines Day.

343. I found my hair brush. (Oh where is my hairbrush...? Just call me Larry.)

342. I found the template I made for the quilt I am working on.

341. Jonathan might be showing prolonged interest in using the toilet.

340. Watching Lainee and Bethany play on the floor this evening.

339. ANOTHER bag of clothes given to me at church.

338. Reward certificates from the grocery store credit card.

337. Thanks to a weird set of circumstances, I have all sorts of leftovers in my house and I haven't had to cook yet this week.

336. The opportunity to be involved in a new ministry from the very beginning.

335. Watching the Olympics. (Did I say that one somewhere else already?)

334. Making people laugh.

333. Killer Brownies.

332. Facial moisturizer.

331. Bethany had a blast at our friend's house on Monday night while Paul and I went to a meeting. (And our friends had a blast with her too.)

330. Ibuprofen.

329. Health.

328. The kids totally love these books my mom sent for Valentines Day. It's page after page of featureless faces and all sorts of stickers to make crazy faces out of. They have been kept amused by these books longer than I ever thought possible. And they just think their creations are so funny.

327. Finding a few tea bags in a bag at the back of the cabinet today. I have been out of my green tea for two days and I was starting to go crazy!

326. Footie socks.

325. Egg salad sandwiches.

324. Being able to be totally honest with God.

323. A couple at church just had their first baby.

322. Bookworm on Yahoo games.

321. Being able to renew library books online.

No comments: