Sunday, February 12, 2006

Today's blessings have been brought to you by God. Mine were:

320. We think Bethany is saying "ball."

319. Bethany was trying to pull herself up and and I think she got her feet out from under herself for the first time.

318. Another bag of clothes from someone at church.

317. Talking with Joey about the book I am reading. He's about the only one I know who is both willing to listen to me talk about kinetic theory as well as capable of understanding what I am talking about.

316. All the kids fell asleep at the same time today while Paul was gone running. So I got to nap too!

315. And the nap was on the couch, along with Jonathan and Lainee.

314. Free babysitting for tomorrow night.

313. We got invited to dinner with a family at church that we haven't hung out with in a while.

312. I have a great desire to write, and now I think I might have something to write about.

311. Better understanding of my spiritual gift.

No comments: