Saturday, March 18, 2006

665. This house and the people in it. Everyone (but me) sleeping peacefully, comfortably.

664. Library book fines are only $0.05 per day.

663. Oxi Brite, which is the generic equivalent of Oxi Clean.

662. Catching a little nap on the couch this morning with Bethany sleeping on my chest. (We were both recovering from her early awakening this morning.)

661. I did not completely lose it today when I found the remains of Lainee and Jonathan's cooking class in the kitchen... all over a chair and the floor.

660. A free video rental.

659. The playdate at A's mom's house. The kids and I really had a good time. And her mom made some really good chicken and noodles for lunch.

658. Lainee stayed behind at A's mom's house and I took Bethany and Jonathan home for their naps. I was able to nap too before Lainee was dropped off.

657. And I got to snuggle with my boy for his nap.

656. Black bean salad and tortilla chips.

No comments: