Monday, March 20, 2006

691. Isaiah 57:15 - " 'I live in a high and holy place, but also with him who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite.' "

690. Baptisms at church this weekend.

689. God's provision. We have so much more than we need.

688. A shopping trip with my two youngest kids that went just fine. Even a little fun. Wow!

687. It just worked out that I had stuff ready to make for dinner tonight, even though it is Monday and we hardly ever have much left on Mondays.

686. Chocolate ice cream in a frozen glass with milk on top.

685. Watching Jonathan last night as I read him a brand new story. You could just see his emotions on his face as we read through it.

684. My boy's sensitive heart.

683. Today around lunch time, Lainee said, "I've had a good attitude today, haven't I mom?"

682. The authority of Jesus coupled with his unwillingness to shame us; that he finds me even when I don't want to be found.

681. We're supposed to get a big snow storm tonight, and I have a warm house to live in.

680. Half price toiletries at the store just when we were collecting toiletries for the homeless at church.

679. Playing with the soccer ball this morning with Bethany.

678. The clean garage, and being able to let the kids play in it even when it is too cold to play outside.

677. Today I wore my favorite pants, my favorite shirt, one of my favorite pairs of socks, and a new pair of underwear. Is that too much information? All I can say is that I was comfortable.

676. Warm blankets

No comments: