Wednesday, March 22, 2006

710. Today Bethany was riding her little "bike" around the kitchen while I sat on the floor. She would roll (walk, actually, but she didn't know any better) as far at the dishwasher, bumping into it with a big THUD. Then she'd roll herself backward and bump into me! Then she would reach for me and I would have to hold her a moment and hug on her. Then she'd reach for the bike again, and start the whole thing over. That was a big deal to me, attachment-wise, but also because she was just so cute.

709. Low effort dinner prep tonight.

708. The bill for the car repair was $60 less than the estimate. I am glad for this, because the bill was STINKING big!

707. Isaiah 55. I read it again today and, AGAIN, I was blessed by it. I should commit that chapter to memory.

706. Seeing light at the end of the tunnel of depression.

705. I finished another book. Still on track to read 12 books this year. (I know, try not to hyperventilate.)

704. The families that were in China with us when we adopted.

703. Bethany did a pseudo crawl today. With her arms, it was all crawl. With her legs, it was more like scooting them both forward at the same time. No matter. Progress is progress.

702. I let go of Bethany's hands while she was standing this afternoon... and she stood there for about 4 seconds with that priceless look or terror mixed with excitement, as if to say "uh, look what I'm doing!"

701. It's spring.

700. It snowed yesterday. No, it is not a contradiction to think this and the last one are both blessings.

699. Paul got to stay home from school for a snow day yesterday. We all went out to play in the snow for a while.

698. Pink grapefruit.

697. Cabbage. Raw cabbage. Seriously.

696. Intercessory prayer.

695. Getting a taste for what it is like to be satisfied with God.

694. This morning Bethany played quietly for an extended period and I was able to get some work done.

693. Baby gas relief drops.

692. I found this thing called Choxie at Target last night. Thought I'd try the Dark chocolate espresso truffle bar. Um. It was mighty tasty.

No comments: