Thursday, March 23, 2006

726. Being reminded to keep my mouth shut. Thank you, Lord.

725. Bethany slept all the way through the night last night. First time in a week or more.

724. Playing with Bethany in the morning before the other two get up.

723. Snuggling my boy in his bed tonight.

722. Lainee gets upset when I don't hold her. Tonight she said, "I never get to sit with you." Not such a blessing for her. But it's a blessing for me to be reminded that she needs attention too. It's too easy to overlook her when she is the "big girl" who can "take care of herself."

721. Does anyone else think sippy cups are a blessing?

720. Ami says I can use her power point program for my talk in May. This is good, because I don't have power point at home.

719. Why I thought to look for the eggs when I was loading groceries in the car today, I have no idea. But I looked for them. That is how I realized that we left them in the store. So, God was just helping me out today, knowing that I would have been put out if I'd figured it out after I got home.

718. My sweet baby crawled today. I love that little gal.

717. Bible study has been such an encouragment to me.

716. Homemade brownies.

715. The gravy I made for the roast actually came out good tonight. Which is to say that I liked it. I guess it usually comes out okay, because Paul says so. But I liked it this time, which is a first. Oddly enough, Paul wasn't home for dinner tonight.

714. Good uses of gift cards on a really great sale.

713. Made a bag for Lainee today that she has been hounding me to do for a few weeks. Nice to do something "constructive" again.

712. Making people laugh.

711. A haircut for Lainee with the other two in tow... and no major incidents due to boredom from the 40 minute wait.

No comments: