Tuesday, March 28, 2006

742. I got to a pretty intense part of my Bible study lesson today, but the kids kept interrupting. So, I prayed that they wouldn't interrupt until I got done, and they didn't.

734 - 741. Over the past week or so, Bethany has done ALL of the following, most of them several times, and almost all of them for the first time:
- cuddling, not just for a second, but long
- holding onto me when I am holding her - literally attaching
- looks at me when I call
- looks at me, in my eyes, for longer and longer periods of time
- lays on the floor completely still while I am rubbing her back
- plays with my hair
- pats my back just like I pat hers
- does not like to be away from me

733. Free coffee at McDonald's

732. Dinner at the Ladies Night Out at church last Friday was very pleasant. A nice time to relax, eat some good food and hear some good teaching.

731. There were several men who did nursery, kitchen, and sound booth duty so the ladies could enjoy the evening.

730. I had to get my article done for the MOPS newsletter on Sunday night, but I was drawing a complete blank. I prayed. God brought to mind a great illustration and I wrote the article in about a half hour. Go God!

729. The last few days of walking with God through the daily "grind" have been very encouraging for me. He has shown himself to be faithful... again.

728. The kids helped get the living room cleaned up this evening without too much fuss. With everyone helping, it went so quickly.

727. Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the Lord, until he comes and showers righteousness on you. -Hosea 10:12

No comments: