Friday, April 28, 2006

1111. We filed our federal taxes today. This is a blessing because a.) we were only ten days late, which was much better than I had anticipated; b.) we are now able to get our refund, which we need to pay off some adoption debt; c.) I don't feel like a tax evader. (Don't worry, we filed for an extension)

1110. So far, we haven't paid any interest on that debt.

1109. Watching Jonathan run tonight made me want to scoop him up and hug him until he melted into me. I can't even describe to you how cute he was.

1108. Heather's good news: her husband, Steven, does not have to go to Iraq after all.

1107. I'm going to have a pen pal. I'm excited about it.

1106. Some time alone this evening.

1105. Bethany repeatedly says "aaah- VOO!" And when she says the "voo" part, she forces her bottom lip out from her teeth in just the cutest way. Hee HEEEE!

1104. She let me read her two entire books tonight. I have never even been able to get through one with her before tonight.

1103. We can't hardly walk past the Q's house without the kids wanting to go visit. So, on our walk tonight we had to stop in. They are always so pleased to see the kids... and give them snacks.

1102. Eating dinner in silence, without one single interruption.

No comments: