Saturday, April 29, 2006

1121. Hanging out with a neighbor while her child and another neighbor's child played on the front lawn.

1120. Working on a quilt.

1119. Lainee getting to go to her friend's party with another friend so I only had to make the 1/2 hour trip to pick her up.

1118. Watching Jonathan play baseball with Paul while Bethany crawled around happily in the grass.

1117. Being able to have two OTHER neighbor kids play baseball with us, since their dad (or mom for that matter) never seems to do that.

1116. Paul came home earlier than I expected today.

1115. Bethany's nap schedule was all messed up today and she would have none of it when I tried to get her to get some more sleep. So, it was a blessing when she just konked out on the couch. And cute too.

1114. Jonathan shares. Happily.

1113. I forgot to eat dinner tonight. So, when I picked Lainee up from that party, I was happy to see there were some hot dogs left over.

1112. My hair looked nice today. HA!

No comments: